Getting in Touch with your Baby with Baby Massage
- Learn to soothe your baby through gentle massage strokes.
- Find out about your particular baby’s temperament.
- Promote infant/parent bonding with eye-to-eye and skin-to-skin contact.
- Enjoy a special, relaxing, and quiet time with your baby.
Postpartum Doula Services
- Give information about basic baby care
- Provide information about breast and bottle feeding
- Make sure the mother has something to eat and drink and time to rest
- Do baby laundry
- Give strategies for caring for twins and triplets
- Give referrals to resources in the community
Lactation Counseling Services
- Provide an individualized approach to breastfeeding
- Help with baby’s latch and positioning
- Give strategies for breastfeeding more than one baby
- Provide information about milk storage and handling
- Give assistance in dealing with breastfeeding challenges